Countdown to AP Exam 2017

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Videos for Tuesday's Lesson

Hello everyone. I originally was going to record a video on introducing macromolecules and the chemistry behind how they arrange, but it is now 10:15pm and I have yet to do so. Therefore, I'm going to do things slightly out of order.

Today, you will be watching a Crash Course video that will introduce you to the macromolecules, but not to the depth that I intend for us to discuss when I return. This is a preview video so no notes are required.

Following the completion of this video, I made a video explaining nucleic acids last year and you will be viewing that and taking notes on it.

Once the videos are over, you may work on your study guides. Have a good day.

VIDEO 1 - CRASH COURSE


VIDEO 2 - LANDRY NUCLEIC ACIDS (look for crashes here too especially my dorky start!)

No comments: