Countdown to AP Exam 2017

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Change to Summer Assignment

I've heard from a number of you that the vocab assignment is going well and that you might actually kind of like the assignment, which is what was supposed to happen. Nothing is changing with that assignment but if you have questions, make sure you send them my way.

The change that the title refers to has to do with Assignment 4 - News & Views. Upon further review, I've decided that it would be best for me to shorten the assignment (I can already hear the cheers!). What I'd like for you to do is two articles, rather than four. The assignment asks you to pick an article per Big Idea. Instead, you can go with any two articles as long as they go with two different Big Ideas AND as long as you do one article on either Big Idea 1 or 4.

In case you are confused - here it is again. Pick one article that deals with either Big Idea 1 or 4, follow the directions in the assignment, and then repeat with any other article that ties to any OTHER Big Idea. Does that help? If you have questions, please submit them as comments below so that others can see my response to your question. Also, if you need another link to the summer assignment, click here. Good luck.

No comments: