Countdown to AP Exam 2017

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lesson plan for Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2012

Hello everyone. I'm sorry I'm not able to be there today to get the lab started, but Amber isn't feeling well so I'm home with her. Today you will be watching one of Mr. Anderson's videos followed by an animation on the light reactions of photosynthesis (see the links below). Please take notes as you watch the video. My suggestion is to take separate notes in your normal notebook, rather than trying to fill out the guideline that I provided you.

After the videos, you may either work on your study guides or begin your take home metabolism test. The test is due the Tuesday that we return from break. Have a good day.

Mr. Anderson Video on Photosynthesis

NDSU Virtual Cell Animation Project

No comments: