Countdown to AP Exam 2017

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lesson plan for Wednesday, Feb. 8

Hey everyone. Unfortunately Amber is still sick and I am once again home with her. I will be back on Thursday unless this crud passed on to me, but my chapped and dried skin from continuously washing my hands will hopefully prevent me from getting it.

Today I've put together two videos of me going through the carbon chemistry and macromolecules, centering in on carbohydrates. You should watch the videos and take notes on the material.

Upon completion of this you will have time to edit your blogs, post comments on other people's blogs, and work on either the carbohydrates study guide, wrap up other past work, or move ahead. Please read ch. 5 prior to tomorrow's class. Have a good day.

Ch. 4 video, click here if the video doesn't work right



Ch. 5 video, click here if it doesn't work right

No comments: